Tuesday 10 July 2012

No, You're Not Seeing Things ....

Yep, that's right, I really am back here with another card to share!!

This time, I have played along with the Passion for Promarkers challenge, which this week is a sketch challenge. You can find it here

I bought this little Some Odd Girl beauty a couple of weeks ago, you can find her here. The papers are by We R memory keepers, and came as a freebie with Simply Cards and Papercraft. As soon as I saw the very summery striped paper I knew what I was going to make. So, here it is - 


I coloured Beach Babe Kaylee with my trusty Promarkers. I used Ivory, Blush and Satin for her skin. I played with a new combination for her hair, I lined with Ivory then started with Terracotta in the darkest places, followed by Light Sienna and Honeycomb. I finished off with another layer of Ivory to blend a little. I matched the stripes on her bikini and rubber ring to the paper, using Lipstick Red, Gold, Holly, Grass, Orchid and Denim. 


I edged the card, papers and ticket with Sakura Clear Stardust to add a touch of sparkle. I also added a touch to Kaylee. 


I added some 4mm flatbacked pearls and a sentiment using the ticket and sentiment stamp sets I got for my birthday. I stamped onto a cut off of the paper I used to layer. 

I hope you like my card. Thank you for stopping by to check it out. 

Beth xx 

1 comment:

Bernice said...

Thanks for your attempt to help me with the PFP blinkie, but I must be really stupid - I still can't get it to work! When I right click, there isn't an option available called Inspect Element so although I've tried the other options, nothing seems to make any difference.
Bernice