Thursday 11 October 2012

Betty's Secret Release Preview - Day 5

WOW, I can't believe we've already reached the penultimate preview. Moreover, I can't believe that I have managed to keep up with them!

Today's preview leads on from yesterdays. Did you work out who Betty was modelled on? If you did, today's Betty won't come as a surprise to you ...

Here is Sanderson Sister number 2 - 


I had to keep this card pretty simple as it's already Midnight and I still have lots more to do before I can head to bed. I printed this wonderful paper recently whilst testing my printer, always good to have a ready supply of papers and images printed up and ready to use. 


I coloured Betty with my Promarkers. I'm really happy with how I coloured her, I just wish my pictures could do justice to her!

Here you can see the recipe Betty is following ...


I finished the card with a little die cut spider. 

I hope you like my card. 

If you've been hopping with us, you should have joined me from Sharon. As I am the last stop on the preview hops, if you have been hopping with us, you should now head back to the start and let Betty know what you thought. If you haven't hopped you should also head over and start at the beginning to see what all the other talented ladies have created. 

Thanks for stopping by, 

Beth x 




6 comments:

Rachel said...

lovely coloring!

Unknown said...

love her dress!!!

Scrappy Scatty said...

love this
thank you for joining in with the 13 days of Halloween
Love Jan
xx

Flutterby Trina said...

she looks beautiful! x

Corinne said...

oh this is a wonderful card, LOVE IT!
hugs

Kelly said...

Gorgeous colouring. Love it x